- LARGE & SMALL BUTCHER TASKS. An excellent choice for butcher work, this cimeter knife was made to break down or slice large pieces of meat. Crafted with high carbon stainless steel, this knife is conical ground and ice tempered for long-lasting sharpness.
- GRANTON EDGE. Made with a Granton edge, this knife minimizes friction and prevents meat from sticking to the blade for uniform pieces. The bolsterless edge offers full use of the blade and is stamped from cold rolled steel for a light, maneuverable knife
- EASY HANDLING. This knife features an ergonomic Fibrox Pro handle for a non-slip grip -- even when wet. This exceptional knife is weighted and balanced for easy handling and comfort.
- KNIFE DIMENSIONS. Stainless steel blade -- 10" in length. Meets the strict National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) standards for public health protection.
- TRUSTED SWISS QUALITY. Expertly crafted in Switzerland in 1884, Victorinox provides a lifetime guarantee against defects in material and workmanship. Making a lifetime commitment has never been so easy.
A TRUSTED FAVORITE
Preferred for both large and small cuts of meat, the 10" Victorinox Fibrox Pro Cimeter Knife can handle nearly every butcher task imaginable. Crafted with a comfortable handle, superior weight and balance, and a curved, Granton edge that rarely requires re-sharpening, this knife is an essential tool for every kitchen.
High-quality, lightweight European steel.
Handle design reduces hand and wrist fatigue.
Fit for breaking down large cuts of meat.
Granton edge to minimize friction and prevent meat from sticking to the blade.
Long, curved blade that can trim meat close to the bone.
Non-slip textured handle for a secure and comfortable grip no matter the hand size.
National Sanitary Foundation (NSF) approved and dishwasher safe.
CARE AND USE
Be good to your knives and they’ll be good to you. Following these simple guidelines will ensure that you get the longest life out of your knife!
Victorinox Swiss Army recommends washing all knives by hand. For best results, hand wash your knives with a soapy cloth and dry immediately.
While Fibrox Pro knives are dishwasher safe, we recommend hand washing as dishwashers are designed to spray water at a relatively high pressure, which can jostle the silverware and cause the knives to collide, dulling the edge.
For optimum performance, knives should be honed after every couple of uses. Proper and frequent use of a honing steel will keep your knives sharper and performing at their best.
In 1937 Victorinox began selling cutlery in America through a Connecticut distributor called R.H. Forschner & Co. A well-known manufacturer of butcher scales, Forschner soon became the exclusive U.S. distributor for Victorinox knives, and was the name by which Victorinox knives were known.