- Fast and Easy to Operate- The Innovative design allow coals to be lit in as little as three minute.
- 90 Degree Elbow- Open at the side of chimney, Turbo effect and draw more air than any other chimney.
- Unique Side Hole- It allows lighting your coal without lifting the chimney or using lighter fluid.
- Durable - Made by thick gauge galvanized steel with thick heat shield & heat resistant nylon handle.
- For Optimum Performance - Use with Bbq Dragon fan,which turns it into insane charcoal blast furnace!
The Chimney of Insanity from BBQ Dragon is an advanced charcoal chimney that is faster and easier to use than old-style chimneys. Inside this innovative chimney is a 90 DEGREE ELBOW that sticks out one side. This SIDE HOLE allows you insert fuel or lighter material without lifting the chimney. Plus, the vent actually creates a TURBO EFFECT, which lights the charcoal faster. The reason we call it the Chimney of Insanity? You can insert a BBQ Dragon in the side hole, and it turns the chimney into an insane charcoal BLAST FURNACE. The Chimney of Insanity can also be used like a normal chimney - just stuff newspaper in the bottom and light as usual. Additional newspaper can then be inserted in the side hole when the first newspaper burns down. Fire-starters like wax sticks, packets, or cubes work GREAT in the side hole, much better than with a normal chimney. The side hole creates a draft when used with fire-starters, lighting the charcoal faster Using a fan like the BBQ Dragon in the side hole reduces the start time to MINUTES! You can also just blow into the hole to help get the coals started faster. High-quality construction, full heat-shield, nylon handle. Plus, it's designed to be the best-looking and best-working chimney you've ever owned: CHIMNEY FEATURES: Internal 90 degree elbow Insert fuel from the side Works great with wax fire starters Can be used with a BBQ Dragon fan to speed lighting Full-length heat shield Beautiful design and styling High-quality construction Can be used as a forced-air grill for SUPER-HIGH temperatures