- Discretely conceal the folding knife in pant pockets or suit jacket with total ease; the 3.5-inch blade folds nicely and stays closed using the liner locking system with ease
- Skillfully constructed, razor-sharp VG10 stainless steel blade with beautiful and distinguished ebony PakkaWood handle has a glossy, desirable, fit and finish
- Functional pocketknife meets exquisite steak knife in the form of a slender, lightweight folder; give as a bachelor’s gift, wedding or anniversary gift; it is a possession of understated elegance
- Whether for the holidays, supper club, date night, birthdays, brunch or a couple’s dinner, Shun Higo-No Kami Personal Steak/Gentleman’s Knife has wow-factor and precision craftsmanship
- This lightweight, slender knife fits nicely into a suit pocket and includes a handsome, high-quality leather sheath for convenient storage or easy carrying; Knife measures 3.5 inches when folded
Impress fellow diners when you bring out your Shun Higo-No Kami Personal Steak Knife to cut into a perfectly cooked steak. The razor-sharp edge cuts cleanly, keeping more of the delicious juices in the steak where they belong. Compact and lightweight, the premium 3.5-inch VG10 stainless steel blade opens effortlessly using a built-in lever. A locking liner prevents blade closure during use. The handle features an inlaid mosaic crest and is skillfully handcrafted from PakkaWood, a genuine hardwood infused with resin. The durable handle features a beautiful glossy finish and is moisture resistant, too. This handsome knife may also be carried as a gentleman’s pocketknife for a wide range of everyday cutting tasks. With its elegant design and premium materials, the Shun Higo-No Kami outperforms traditional steak or folding knives at fine steak houses or backyard barbeques and adds a touch of class to every occasion.