- The rolling sharpener HORL2 has the flexibility to satisfy individual requirements in knife sharpening. It offers interchangeable grinding discs, and a Magnetic Angle Support with a 15° grinding angle for a filigree edge, and a 20° grinding angle for a robust blade.
- The HORL2 knife sharpener combines a diamond grinding disc and a ceramic honing disc to ensure impressive results. The industrial diamonds used are suitable for steels of any hardness used for knives and are considered to be the most durable and efficient of abrasives.
- 20° grinding angle that suits all knives that require a robust and long-lasting sharpness. It is ideal for European kitchen knives, hard or soft steel, stainless and rust-resistant steels, universal blades with a large spine, very dull knives, and outdoor knives.
- Extra fine 15° grinding angle for filigree sharpness. Results in a thin edge, with less resistance while cutting for razor sharp results. Ideal for knives for fine cutting work, e.g.: sushi, sashimi, Damascus knives, Asian kitchen knives, and particularly hard steels with a high carbon content.
- Made of Solid wood, available in walnut (dark), oak (light)
The HORL 2 is the latest technological benchmark of the HORL Sharpener family. Two grinding angles and exchangeable grinding discs ensure more flexibility. A completely new, backlash-free rolling feeling is created by the press assembly and the built-in ball bearings. The ceramic coating on the honing side guarantees impressive grinding results.