- DESIGNED BY MAKERS FOR MAKERS – The best features of our favorite antique gnocchi board and butter paddles went in to make these more comfortable to hold with wide blades and deeper grooves for grip and even straps to hang them in your kitchen
- HANDCRAFT TRADITIONAL POTATO GNOCCHI - no fancy gnocchi machine needed - just your hands and this simple gnocchi roller to make deep grooves to catch all the delicious sauce. Includes a second gnocchi paddle so you can teach the kids too.
- SERVE REAL BUTTER AT YOUR TABLE - Keep warm hands away while you make your own butter with ease - mold pats of butter, roll butter balls, shape stick butter and press buttermilk. Easier to use and clean - wide handles, longer blades and deeper grooves.
- KITCHEN GIFTS FOR COOKS - need foodie gifts for a housewarming or host gift? Looking for unusual kitchen gadgets as gifts for chefs or aspiring chefs? These are the perfect Italian gift ideas for a plastic free, natural kitchen or kids kitchen tools
- SUSTAINABLE PLASTIC FREE SIMPLE - with this hand pasta roller, potatoes and a little pasta flour from Italy you can make real Italian pasta without a fancy pasta machine. Ask any Italian pasta maker they will choose a wooden pasta board for pasta making
Making food from scratch at home is enjoying a revival. However, the once-common tools that were in our grandparent's kitchens are now harder to find. So we made these wooden boards using the best features of the vintage ones we still use today for making butter and pasta in our own kitchen.
What we Love About Them
Comfortable wide handles
Light but strong
Easy to clean
Non-toxic natural timber
Cords to hang them up
Benefit from our experience
When you buy these boards, we send you a quick message with some of our favorite tried and tested tips for making great butter and gnocchi at home. The kind of tips you only get from making an awful lot of the stuff.
Country Trading Co. is a family business with over 10 years of experience supplying and teaching dairy and artisan food makers. Our goods are made by makers for makers.
All of the butter and gnocchi in the photographs are made by us using these boards. Buy with confidence and benefit from our knowledge and testing to get a quality product.