- PROFESSIONAL CHEF'S KNIFE: This chef’s knife is suitable for cutting bread, vegetables, fillets or meats. This sharp knife is also suitable for home and professional use. Cutting like a master chef will bring you more joy in the kitchen!
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL KNIFE: This professional 8'' chef’s knife can easily handle your daily kitchen tasks of chopping, slicing, mincing and dicing fruits, vegetables and several meat varieties including fish, kitchen and beef. It truly is the all-around cooking knife!
- ULTRA-SHARP EDGE: Sharpness is the most important feature for a cutting knife and we reached the great results in providing the best sharpness of our knives on the market. The thickness of this kitchen knife is 2.5 mm, which is ideal to do the job, and do the job well. Hand polished by craftsman with decades of experience to ensure long-lasting sharpness.
- PERFACTLY BALANCED PERFORMANCE :The eight inch main chef knife can be used with both left and right hands. It has a better cutting balance angle, and the curve design from the handle to the tip is labor-saving cutting - "lever", which can achieve good up and down "rocker" and front and rear cutting action, without causing physical fatigue, let us cut faster, More efficient.
- THE PERFECT GIFT: The Kitchen Knife is the perfect gift for wife, husband, parents, grandparents or friends. Note: it is truly 200-layer super damascus steel (HOW TO CARE DAMASCUS CHEF KNIFE SET)- To protect your damascus kitchen knifes set. be sure to clean with a cloth&apply vegetable oil after each use. don't let it wet for long time and store it oiled all the time
Size of Damascus Chef Knife overall 13'' Blade Size 8'' & Handle Size 5'' .The High Grade Damascus steel used for these blades consists of layers of low carbon & high carbon (1095&15N20) mixture welded, forged and hammered several times to obtain Up to 200 Layers. The hardness of these blades is up to 56 to 58 HRC on the Rockwell scale providing sharp edges that are designed for lots of use. Precision heat treating methods are employed to provide the sharpest, most enduring edges available. Only quality materials have been used to create this beautiful Knife. For the collectors this knife is stylish and built to last. How to care for your new knives: (You will receive a set of care instructions with your purchase) ~ Store in a dry place, moisture encourages rust. Damascus is very easy to clean if rusted but is rust resistant. ~ After use, wash and dry the blade & apply vegetable oil, or any food safe lubricating oil. ~ Sometimes Damascus steel darkens with age. To brighten up the blade, sand it lengthwise with a worn piece of sand paper. This just hits the raised portions of the etched pattern and makes the blade look brighter. No two items are ever identical; the item you receive may be slightly different to the pictures shown. Damascus steel is a refined method of forging steel where the anvil and the hammer determine just what kind of knife is made each time. The use of natural materials i.e., buffalo horn, stag horn, wood and camel bone means that variations in color and slight imperfections may be present but make each knife that much more unique.