- [ULTRA SHARP 8 INCHES DAMASCUS CHEF KNIFE]: V-sharp edge accurately hand sharpened to 10-15°per side for an effortless slicing experience. This razor sharp chef knife is suitable for chopping, mincing, slicing and dicing any fruit, fish, meat, sushi and vegetables.
- [VG-10 JAPANESE DAMASCUS STEEL HIGH CARBON MATERIAL]: Expertly crafted from 67 Layers VG-10 Japanese high carbon stainless steel ensures exceptional strength, durability and stain resistance. V-Glod 10 Japanese super steel cutting core at 62+ Rockwell hardness. Vacuum heat treatment and nitrogen cooling technique are implemented, thus get the best characterization of the steel.
- [COMFORTABLE ERGONOMIC G10 HANDLE]: The ergonomics handle contribute excellent grip and perfect balance, superior control, agility and comfort with ergonomically designed ergonomic designed blue glass fibre(G10) handle.
- [EXQUISITE GIFT BOX & MINI SHARPENER & KNIFE SHEATH]: This Japanese Damascus Chef Knife with a exquisite Gift Box, a mini sharpener and a knife sheath is very suitable as a gift to parents and friends on kinds of festivals, such as Mother's Day, Father's Day、Thanksgiving Day、Black Friday、Christmas day、New Year、Easter Day、Halloween、birthday, etc.
- [FANTECK CARE]: 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK SERVICE. Try it risk free. Superior products that will give you a lifetime of exemplary service. We are committed to providing our customers with quality products and friendly service.
quality materials in worldwide cutlery.
This professional knife in Damascus steel (Mokume-gane in Japanese) is created
from a very special Japanese steel: the V GOLD 10 (VG10), and is manufactured
according to the ancient techniques of the making of Samurai swords(Katana).
Composition of V GOLD steel:
C-0.99%=The carbon gives the hardness
Cr-15.03%=The chromium makes stainless
Mo and V-1%&0.18%=The molybdenum and the vanadium reinforce the resistance to corrosion.
Co-1.37%=The cobalt makes the structure hard and limits the dropping out from carbides.
The VG10 super steel which is protected by a stunning 66-layer SUS410 stainless steel,
Combined with our Cryogenic Cooling Process enhance the material
properties resulting in a Harder, Sharper blade that does not stain.
Use and care:
-Wash by hand and dry with a soft cloth immediately after use.
-Recommended not to cut on glass, stone or other similar hard surfaces.
-Do not cut through bone or try to separate,poke or pry frozen foods.
-Sharpen the blade regularly by whetstone to maintain the sharp edge.
- always keep away from children.
The origin of Damascus steel.
-The name of "Damascus steel" is derived from the origin that this kind of steel has
been processed in Damascus, Syria. The strongest point of this steel is its own
pattern produced during solidification of cast steel melted in a crucible furnace
and it is said that only a few of people know about the manufacturing knowhow.
In the days of the crusade the sword was noted for its mysterious beauty and
preciousness. The present Damascus design has been realized based on the
pattern of the Damascus steel.