- Full 360° horizontal and 110° vertical rotation; Upright magnetic or fixture mounting for options
- Proudly made with Made-in-America CREE LED chips in leading industry quality standard with excellent illumination output
- Lexan Polycarbonate Lens and solid structure plastic light housing in IP 67 waterproof that can protect against low pressure water jets from any direction
- Flash function: SOS Distress Signal (3 long flash and 2 short flash)
- CE and EMC approved, and compliance to 47 CFR FCC Part 15 Subpart B ANSI C63.4: 2014, IC CAN ICES-5 (B)/NMB-5(b)
This is a rotatable remote-controlled LED light which possess 110 degree vertical rotation range and
360 degree horizontal rotation range. With the function of wireless control, it can be remotely adjusted by controller.
It also equipped with explosion-flashing which flashes as the international SOS distress signal.
1. Input Voltage: DC 10-30V
2. Power: 80W
3. Remote-controlled Distance: 30-40M
4. Installation Method: Screw Fixation or Use The Magneitc Base
5. Explosion Flash: SOS Distress Signal (3 long flash-2 short flash)
6. Weight: 7lb/pcs
7.Battery: One 23A 12V #battery（Because of the transportation problem, we are not equipped with battery. Please purchase it yourself.）
1. Switch: Press this button while the light is electrified, the light will work normally.
Press the button again, the light will be in off work state (other buttons will not work).
2. SOS Flash: Press this button, the light will flash as international distress signal,
that is 3 long flash and 3 short flash. Then press the button again, the light would back to
normal working pattern.
3. SOS Distress Signal flash patter: six times in one minute, three long flash and three short flash.
1 x Spot Beam 80W LED Search Light
1 x Wireless Remote Controller
4 x Screws
1 x LED Search Light Operating Instruction
As the remote controller works normally without coding, the search light can be controlled by any remote controller.
If you need one-to-one controll, please code the light.
Please find "how to code" and "how to lift code" in the instruction