This tea towel is designed and made in Cranbury, NJ. It's the perfect, pretty, accessory for any kitchen!
- One of a kind design featuring the calligraphy of designer, Alyssa Thiel
- Two towel color options available: white and natural/off-white
- High quality and 100% organic cotton fabric
- Measures 28in long and 20in wide, imprint area is about 6 inches
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low - our towels get softer with every wash!
- This towel was made with eco-friendly, water-based inks
- Tea towels are hand-crafted therefore there may be some slight variations
- By purchasing this towel, you make the decision to support fair trade artisans.
By purchasing this pillow, you make the decision to support fair trade artisans
Fruits of the Spirit Tea Towel